Instant Exchange manages the Instant Exchange website instantexchange.net. This site informs you about our policy on the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when using our services, and the options associated with that information.
We use your information to provide and improve services. By using this service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Service. Service means instantexchange.net (the website) managed by Instant Exchange
- Personal Information: Personal data refers to data relating to people and can be identified by this data (or through such information or information we own or may have).
- Data usage: are data that are automatically collected using a service or service infrastructure (for example, when a page is accessed).
- Cookies: Cookies are small data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data processor (or service provider). Data Processor (or Service Provider): Means any natural or legal person that processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We can use the services of different service providers to process data more efficiently.
- The subject of the data (or user). Data subject refers to anyone who uses our services and is bound by personal data
Collection and use of information
We collect different types of information for a variety of purposes to provide and improve our services.
Type of data collected
By using our services, we may request that you provide us with personal identifiable information ("Personal Information") that may be used to contact you or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and surname
- Address, state, province, zip code, city
- Cookies and usage data
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, promotional or marketing materials and other information that may interest you. You can choose not to receive any or all of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends you whenever you visit the Service or access the Service via a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This usage data may include information such as your computer's IP address (eg IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our service you visit, time and date of visit, time spent on these pages, identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service from or through a mobile device, this usage data may include information such as the type of mobile device you are using, the unique code of the mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, the mobile browser operating system, browser of the type of mobile device in use, unique identifiers of the device and other diagnostic data.
We can use and store your location information if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide functionality of our service to improve and personalize our service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our service at any time through your device settings.
Track cookie data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking techniques used are also beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, it may not be possible to use certain parts of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: We use session cookies to administer our service.
- Preferred cookies: We use preferred cookies to remember your preferences and various configurations.
- Security cookies: We use security cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
Instant Exchange uses the collected data for several purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To inform you about changes in our service
- To allow you to participate in the interactive resources of our Service by opting to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather valuable analysis or information so we can improve our service
- To monitor the use of our service
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
- To give news, uncommon offers and general data about different items, services and occasions that we offer.
We utilize personally identifiable data for our inward purposes, including reaching you to inform you about updates to our services and giving data about the transaction you perform on Instant Exchange. We maintain all authority to unveil your data as legally necessary.
We do not sell or sell personally identifiable information from third parties. We may send you communications via email, including information that we believe is of interest to you, and we may provide your email address to outsourced partners if we believe that their products or promotions may be of interest to you. You can choose to stop receiving marketing emails at any time by editing the Preferences section of your profile or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in all the marketing emails you receive from us. In addition, to improve our ability to provide you with relevant ads on the Internet for products that are most interesting to you, we may provide your personal information to our advertising agents who may use your information for advertising purposes only.
We may disclose and transfer your personally identifiable information to any successor of ours. We may have to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or a legal process.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data based on the general data protection regulation (GDPR)
Instant Exchange can process your personal data because:
- We have to bargain with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- Processing is in our legitimate interest and is not replaced by your rights
- For processing payments
- Respect the law
Instant Exchange will also keep the usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to improve security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obliged to keep such data for longer periods of time.
Your data, including Personal Data, might be moved and managed on PCs situated outside of your state, region, nation or other government locales, where information protection laws might be not quite the same as your jurisdiction.
If Instant Exchange is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, your personal data may be transferred. We will send you a notice before your personal data is transferred and you will be subject to a different privacy statement.
Disclosure by law enforcement agencies
In some specific situations, Instant Exchange might be required to uncover your own data, whenever legally necessary or in response to validating legitimate solicitations from the public authorities (for instance, a court or government organization).
Instant Exchange may disclose your personal data with the good faith belief that such action is necessary for:
- Respect a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Instant Exchange
- Prevent or investigate any irregularities in relation to the Service
- Ensure the protection of users personal safety of the Service or people in general.
- Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee your absolute security.
Signs of "no crawl"
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Not scanning is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform sites you don't want to crawl.
You can permit or forbid Do not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your internet browser.
Your information protection rights under the general data protection regulation (GDPR)
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Instant Exchange intends to take reasonable steps to allow the user to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed about the Personal Data we maintain about you and if you wish to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The privilege to access, update or erase the data we have about you. If possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your personal data directly from the account settings section. You can as well contact us for any assistance if you are finding it difficult to perform these actions alone.
- The right to correct. You have the right to correct your information if this information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to disagree with the way we handle your own information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to demand that we limit the handling of your own information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Instant Exchange relies on your consent to the processing of your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to these requests.
You have the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, contact your local European Economic Area (EEA) data protection authority.
You can always contact us at (your email address) to remove your Instant Exchange account, along with all the data generated during Instant Exchange, including the permanent removal of photos, comments, saved cards, work history and subscription and billing information , booking history, account information and settings. These removals will take effect almost immediately (within minutes) on our platforms as soon as we complete the cancellation process. We will initiate the cancellation procedure as soon as possible, within a maximum period of 1 working week, but usually immediately upon receipt of the order.
Cached data may be available for a short time (24 hours) after deletion completes.
We maintain snapshots and backups of our data in case of loss of data from network or server failures, and these backups can be reported online in case of an emergency, possibly restoring some user data to the system.
For this scenario, we maintain a list of deleted user IDs and "exclude" them if we need to use the old restored data from the backup. Deleted IDs are not preferred to any users after the user has been deleted.
After a maximum of 4 weeks, user data is also permanently deleted from all backups.
We may use companies and third parties to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform services related to the Services, or help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform such activities on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use them for other purposes.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and review the use of our service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that crawls and informs website traffic. Google uses the collected data to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data you collect to contextualize and customize the ads in your ad network.
If you wish to know more about how google handles/manage your personal data, kindly visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
The Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize ads on the Google Display Network by visiting the Google Ad Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for the web browser. The browser add-on to disable Google Analytics offers visitors the opportunity to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
To learn more about Google's privacy practices, visit
Google privacy webpage:
Our service is not intended for children under 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personal identification information from children under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we know that we collect personal information from children without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove this information from our servers.
Changes to this privacy statement
Instant Exchange may update or revise this policy from time to time. You agree to review this policy periodically. If we make changes to this policy, we will change the date of the last previous update.
You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this policy, but to continue using our sites, you must accept this policy, as it has been changed. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy or with any modified version of this policy, your only option is to stop using our mobile application.
We recommend that you periodically review this Privacy Statement for any changes
By email: (email@example.com)